Your Source for Contact Lenses in Spartanburg
Professionally crafted eyeglass lenses are an essential part of life for those with vision problems. Whether you are in need of lenses that treat astigmatism, hyperopia, myopia or any other vision problem, we can help you get back on track with the right lenses. We offer all types of contact lenses designed to fit your specific needs. Contact lenses are now dramatically more comfortable, convenient and optically enhanced than they were just three to five years ago. So, if you previously wore contact lenses but abandoned them for whatever reason, consider being refit with today’s newest lenses.
Choosing the contact lenses that are right for you depends upon your individual needs. There are many types of contacts to suit almost anyone. Types of contact lenses include:
Soft Contact Lenses
- Daily-wear: can be worn up to 18 hours but must be removed and cleaned at night
- Extended-wear: can be worn overnight
- Disposable: can be discarded after doctor-approved wearing schedule
- Color-changing: can change the color of your eyes, even if vision correction is not needed
- Toric: contact lenses for astigmatism
- Multi-Focal: lenses have two prescriptions in the same lens
Hard Contact Lenses
Also called rigid or gas-permeable lenses, these offer sharper vision and can be used to correct nearsightedness and astigmatism. However, hard contact lenses require a longer adjustment period than that of soft contact lenses.
At Wilkins’ Opticians, we offer all types and brands of contact lenses, specifically fitted for each individual’s needs. It is very important that your lenses are fitted correctly based on your prescription, eye shape and specific needs.
Reorder Contact Lenses